viernes, 20 de abril de 2018

Why did I choose this career?

Hi people!, in this oportunity I´m going to talk about why i chose my career...

When I was girl I wanted to be a musician, a teacher, a painter, a actress jahahah. I want to be many things. I don´t remember what I wanted to be specifically.

When I was in the elementary school I wanted to be a lawyer or a political scientist because in my house the concepts of "class struggle" and "social justice" were always present, therefore I always wanted to study something that contributes to equality in our country.

Since I have memory I´m humanist because I believe in the progress of humanity, I believe that in the future we will have a society where we all are happier, for this in the Hight School I wanted to study sociology, but it is not a race from which changes can be directly, it is a theoretical career. For this I choose Public Administration finally, because it´s a race where we can manage the changes from the state apparatus, it is a career focused on the creation of public policies that favor the common good.

Once graduated I would like the practice in the Ministry of Culture, because it is where you can make changes in the thinking of people, so that we appreciate our culture and form a less individualistic society
 .

                            Imagen relacionada

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

My Opinion

What is your opinion about child labor? I think the children don´t have to work because they have to enjoy their childhood and study in ...