martes, 11 de diciembre de 2018

My Opinion


What is your opinion about child labor?
I think the children don´t have to work because they have to enjoy their childhood and study in the school.
In the history of the human race for a lot of years the people powerful economically used to the children as slaves. These persons abused children and even don´t paid the work of children.
Now don´t exist the slavery but actually a lot of children have to start to work when they are very small because their economic situation made their to leave to study in the school and have to work. This is very sad, I think that the state has to guarantee the children rights and free, no sexist and quality education.

What is your opinion about violence on television?
I think that the television is a technological object that transformed to the people but this is negative because the people turn into idiot when to watch TV.
The television show to a frivolous word where women are objects, there are violence, the cash is the more important. The TV is violent and this feel me very angry. I think the television could be show things more important that helps to humanity

What is your opinion about legalizing marijuana and other drugs?
I think only marijuana could be legalized. Marijuana helps to relieve to pain of some illness, poe example: the cancer.
A lot of people use to marijuana as a natural medication and this is better than use to tablet.
On the other hand I think that smoke weed don´t is bad sometimes I think helps to relax in stress times.


Resultado de imagen para my opinion

1 comentario:

My Opinion

What is your opinion about child labor? I think the children don´t have to work because they have to enjoy their childhood and study in ...