martes, 20 de noviembre de 2018

Posgraduate studies

Hello guys! thyis week I'm going to talk about "Posgraduate studie" that I would like study.

Allright, Definitely, I think that I would like work in the cultural area of public administration. On the other blogs I have talken about my self interest in the art and culture. But in order to work in this area I need learn about this. If I want work in the cultural area of the public service I need to do a posgraduate studie.

I think the perfect posgaduate for me is "Posgraduate in Cultural Politics of comunnity basis". The leght of this posgraduate is nine months and it will develop on Argentina. The intention of this posgraduate is strengthen the professional training of public politics of culture and the concept of "live culture" as a public politic.

Also I think is very interesting this posgraduate because it have a share of gender. At least 50% of the people selected must be women.

Many people believe that culture isn´t the best area to work but I think it´s the area of public administration that accomodates me and that is often invisible and dismissed.

I also believe that I choose this psdtgraduate course because it is within Latin América and I would really like to work within Latin America because it is my place of origein and I have a very strong affection and feeling for the people and places in this part of the planet.

Imagen relacionada

1 comentario:

  1. I liked to much your post because I love the studys about culture, even curretly I study in the Faculty of arts

    ResponderEliminar

My Opinion

What is your opinion about child labor? I think the children don´t have to work because they have to enjoy their childhood and study in ...