jueves, 16 de agosto de 2018

Evaluation of my Blogging Experience:


Hello people,

Before everything I want to tell you that this will be the last time I will write in this blog, so I hope you enjoy it haha.

First, I think it was an experience that helped us get to know each other among the people in the course. But I think it´s something that is just going to be there on the internet. It simply will not leave anything to us since it is probable that nobody returns to use it and nobody returns to remember the subjects that we wrote, because they are not subjects that interest us very personally. We are different people with different tastes and by generalizing the theme is also limited to people talking only about that topic.
On the other hand, I think that I expanded my vocabulary with blogs but I didn´t learn how to pronounce many words or engage in conversations.

Honestly, I think I will not use the blog again.
But in the previous blogs I would like to have written poems, talk about music, 
talk about politics and about topics that contribute to reflection and there will be debates.
If I went back to writing blogs I would write about how difficult it is to live in Santiago being
 from another city, also about Chilean music, about our cultural identity.

Finally, I think it took me a lot to have proof to write on the blog, because I do not like to publish things about me on the internet, in fact I think that if there were no social networks I think I could be happier and human relationships would be more real and less complicated.

2 comentarios:

My Opinion

What is your opinion about child labor? I think the children don´t have to work because they have to enjoy their childhood and study in ...