jueves, 9 de agosto de 2018

Animals and pets

Hello people, in this week I´m going to talk about animals and pets.

Since I was a child I like animals very much. The cats always caught my attention, although 

I also always wanted to have dogs but I love cats because they are independent, clean and at the same time they are so cute. 


The people say that the cats aren´t friendly, but I think that if you give them the necessary care and affection they will thank you and they will very very loving.
When I was a child my mother would not let me have a pet. 
My sister and I always bothered to my mom to have a pet in our home, 
until one day my sister took a kitten and my mom 
agreed to have it at home my pets have always been cats since then.
My first pet was a kitten called “cochina”.
Cochina had many colors in her coat and always slept with me. 
I remember that Cochina was away from home for a week and when
she came back she was pregnant,
the little cats are very cute but both were female.
My mother to know this got angry and we have 
to take Cochina and their little kittens to the field of my dad´s friend because 
in this place the kittens would have food and space to reproduce.

In the place I live in Santiago I haven´t pets but my roommate
has a turtle.
I don´t know what his turtle is called and that turtle makes me feel nervous!!!

In my house from Curicó at present my family and I have a kitten called
“Agustin”, it´s in love with a kitten who lives in the house next door.
Agustin is a very cute kitten.

I love cats!!

Resultado de imagen para gatitos






2 comentarios:

My Opinion

What is your opinion about child labor? I think the children don´t have to work because they have to enjoy their childhood and study in ...