jueves, 26 de julio de 2018

My favourite food!!


Hello people!!, 

It's been a long time since my last publication, but this time I'm going to talk about a topic that i like a lot: MY FAVOURITE FOOD!

Well, I consider myself a food lover jajaja, really, I have a hard time choosing a specific food, but I think the food that i like most are the "porotos granados".

The "porotos granados" are a typical food of the peasant cuisine of the center-south of Chile, which consists of beans cooked with mazamorra or alternatively corn grains. Personally, I love accompanying this meal with tomato.

This typical food is consumed in summer, since both the "porotos granados" and the sweet corn with which it is prepared is given at the end of spring in Chile.

I leave you with an image of some delicious "porotos granados".

I see you the next week!!



Resultado de imagen para porotos granados con tomate

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

My Opinion

What is your opinion about child labor? I think the children don´t have to work because they have to enjoy their childhood and study in ...