martes, 23 de octubre de 2018

The best concert ever


It’s me again, this time I´m going to talk about my experience in a concert.

Well, I´ve never been in a big concert in fact I´ve never paid too much to see an artist. I´ve only been in free concerts. I think the biggest concert where I´ve been is the anniversary of Los Jaivas. This event was last week and it was free. The Jaivas celebrated their 55th anniversary the day 17th of October of this year. It was a beautiful concert, The Jaivas invited many gifted artist. I remember that a band of kids opened the musical show, later the Jaivas played La Alturas De Machipichu this work of art is a Poetic work of Pablo Neruda and I enjoyed this music a lot.

When I was a child I dreamed about listening and seeing live and direct to The Jaivas because I think The Jaivas is the best band of every time of Chile. This band is like a Pink Floyd of Latin America they were the first musicians that used the electric guitar of folkloric music of Latin America. Despite from the fact that two members of band died and the political speech is not the same The Jaivas even today continue being a great band.

                             Resultado de imagen para los jaivas




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

My Opinion

What is your opinion about child labor? I think the children don´t have to work because they have to enjoy their childhood and study in ...