miércoles, 31 de octubre de 2018

My favorite movie


Hello everyone, this week I will talk about an interesting topic: My favorite movie!!!!

Well, I think that it´s difficult to choose only one movie because I like a lot of movies. But between the movies that I´ve seen, "Lalaland" and "The Help" are the most beautiful movies. If I have to choose between this movies, I would choose "The Help" because "Lalaland" is a beautiful love history with a great cast and with a great soundtrack but "The Help" tells the history of black women's of Mississippi. 

The actresses of "The help" are: Emma Stone, Viola Davis, Octavia Spencer, Jessica Chastain, Allison Janney.

Eugenia "Skeeter" Phelan (Emma Stone) is a young woman newly gone away from the university who returns his natal people, Jackson, determined to turn into a journalist. She gets work as manager of the section of "Home" in the local diary, She begins to write a book detailing the living conditions of the black servitude, based on personal testimonies of the domestic workers of the people.

Imagen relacionada

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

My Opinion

What is your opinion about child labor? I think the children don´t have to work because they have to enjoy their childhood and study in ...