miércoles, 14 de noviembre de 2018

My future Job

I think I would like to work in a job where I can change the culture of the society. In fact, I'm studying Public Administration for this reason.

In the Area of Public Administration, I would like to work in a public service related to arts and culture because I have always been very attached to art (music, painting, dance). And the other hand, I think everything is culture. Everyone today is influenced by a type of dominant culture: the neoliberal culture. But outside of this culture that encourages individualism and inequality, there are diverse cultures that have been made invisible and I would like to work so that this cultures can express themselves and not be repressed or made invisible.

When I was a child I had the dream of being a musician. I love to learn to play musical instruments and listen to the musicians on the streets also I like listen to my father when he plays the guitar and sings. But I decided not to study music, because art is not a well-paid job and unfortunately in my socioeconomic conditions I could not study this career. I know that in this country there are many children who would like to study music and can´t do it because this career is expensive and not economical. I think this was another reason why I'm studying Public Administration. I would like to work on cultural and artistic public policies that are accessible to vulnerable people because it isn´t fair that art is only accessible to a few people.

Resultado de imagen para cultura y arte chileno

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

My Opinion

What is your opinion about child labor? I think the children don´t have to work because they have to enjoy their childhood and study in ...