martes, 6 de noviembre de 2018

Someone I would like to meet


Hello people, this week I will talk about someone I would like to meet.

Well, I think that I would like to meet to a lot of persons but most of them are dead. Among them are : Violeta Parra, Luis Emilio Recabarren, Salvador Allende, Elena Caffarena, Amanda Labarca, Gladys Marín, Max Berrú, Eduardo “Gato” Alquinta and persons of other countries like: Fidel Castro, Alecsandra Kollontai, Lenin, Karl Marx. Actually I would like to meet many persons but they are dead :c

Furtheremore I would also like to meet persons that are alive. Among them is Pascuala Ilabaca.
Pascuala Ilabaca is a Chilean singer and composer and I admire her because I´m a musician and her music is beautiful. Pascuala plays accordion and piano and she has a particular pitch of voice. She was born in Gerona, España in 1987 and now she lives in Valparaiso. She is daughter of artist, her father is a painter and her mother is a “vitralista”. Her work of art is “modern composition” with components of the Chilean folklore.

I think Pascuala is a great woman because the industry of music is a male chauvinist where women are pushed into the background and she has been successful in this industry. When she studied music in Pontificia Universidad Católica she was the only woman in this career!!
I think the work of women in a male chauvinist world (like music, like literature, like the sciencie, etc) is amazing and worth of admiration.


Imagen relacionada

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

My Opinion

What is your opinion about child labor? I think the children don´t have to work because they have to enjoy their childhood and study in ...